Monday, January 25, 2010

About Me

I want to tell you a little about me. I like to do puzzles and I like to ride my Rip stick.




My Dad likes to watch a lot of football. He hopes Indianapolis wins in the Super Bowl. My Dad and I like to go target shooting and fishing.





I have three brothers and one sister. I am the youngest of all of them. One brother is 18, one is 15 and the other is 14. My sister is the oldest. She is 21. My brother Aaron likes Lego's and Nathan likes to play video games. Scott likes to sleep a lot. My sister, Sarah, likes to read.




I like spending lots of time with my friends.


These are some of my friends. One of them is named Dalton and one is Eric. The other one is named Matthew and that one in the camouflage pants is me. Some of my friends have moved. Eric liked to swim and also liked to play games. He was the one that moved.



This is me in TaeKwon Do when I was a white belt. I was going for my white/yellow belt. I now am one belt past the white & yellow belt. Now I am a yellow belt. I like Tae Kw0n Do because it is fun.

4 comments:

  1. It was fun to read about you. Hudson is wanting to do Tae Kwan Do when he's a bit older. I am amazed at all the money people have pledged. We're still praying for you daily. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a cool guy, Ben! Be watching your mailbox. Ryan is mailing you an invitation to his birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you break a board yet in Tae Kwan Do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky,
    yes, that is the only way that we can get a different belt! That is how I got up to my yellow belt.

    Lindsey,
    Tell Ryan that I will come to your birthday party if I can!

    Marcy,
    Your son will like Tae Kwon Do! It may hurt when he breaks a board unless he gets special pads for his feet. Thank you for praying for me.

    ReplyDelete