Saturday, January 23, 2010

Apology and Announcement

I missed listing a couple of very special contributors:

Corbin (age 11)
Bryson (age 4)
and their father
Derek

I am so sorry I missed listing you guys!! We appreciate your support. THANK YOU!

As of today, Ben is making $30 an hour reading for Haiti plus $442 in contributions and sponsoring a child in Haiti for a year. If we take all the contributions and divide by the 21 hours Benjamin is planning on reading, that makes the total $65.33 an hour!! Sponsoring a child for the year will be an ongoing endeavor for Benjamin to be inspired by and learn from. Thank you to everyone for all your help!

If you are just now discovering our site, welcome! It isn't too late to get in on the fun, if you wish to contribute, just leave a message in the comments section. Thanks again for your support!

*Drawing by Bill Watterson

4 comments:

  1. WOO-HOO!! Gayle White was here tonight and was telling me how excited she is about what you're doing. Keep reading, Ben! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness...no apologies necessary!! I didn't even give you their names...I guess I owe them an apology (sorry, family!)
    Benjamin...you are raking in some serious dough for Haiti! Thank you for your heart and your obedience, you truly are an amazing inspiration!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a rest yesterday, but I read last night!

    ReplyDelete