Thursday, January 21, 2010



A kid that is 14 is about to have surgery. I hope that you pray for the 14 year old boy. He became a Christian one day.




This is a truck. It is 10 years old. The truck keeps falling apart. They take water with them so that the radiator works. They trust God for the truck to work. It was hard for them to get around before the earthquake. Then there was a earthquake and now it's even harder for them to get around. Pray that God will make enough room for the planes to get there safely and for the cars to get around safely.


This is the people that are helping Dr.s in Haiti. I ask that you would pray for the people that are hurt just to get way better. There are just many people that are hurt I ask that you would pray for all the people in Haiti just to stay healthy and not get hurt and if they are hurt that they will get better.

I have read one hour and 14 minutes today. Thank you for helping me!

Love, Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen these pictures yet, Benjamin. Thank you for showing them to us and telling us about them. You're a very good storyteller. You're doing lots of reading, aren't you?? I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benjamin.

    I am friends with your Uncle Gary. Hopefully you are a Sooner like me and not a Red Raider like him. Yuck. He sent me a link to your blog and it is so cool. I saw that you read "Go Dog, Go!". I really like that book, but one of my all time favorites is "Are you my Mother?". You should read that sometime if you get the chance.

    I wanted to let you know that I donated $100 to the Baptist Haiti Mission today because of your reading. Keep up the good work.

    Sincerely,
    John Rhea

    ReplyDelete